UPDATED JANUARY 14, 2021
Local government restrictions may be in place. Please review prior to travel
We are thrilled to have you arriving at 24 North Hotel Key West!
Enjoy extra space for social distancing:
As our guest at the Keys Collection, 24 North Hotel offers access to all amenities and facilities in the complex including 6 Bars, 4 pools and 5 excellent dining options
24 North Operational updates:
- Enjoy our spacious pool which is open daily for your enjoyment.
- Starbucks is open from 7AM – 5PM daily
- Toasted Coconut is open from 12PM - 9PM daily with Happy Hour from 12PM – 4PM.
- Bar Seating is available to enjoy meals/cocktails as well as at your lounge chairs next to the pools.
- Republica is currently closed.
TOP REASONS TO VISIT
24 North KEY WEST
Key West is famous for its warm, sunny weather, romantic wedding venues, fantastic restaurants and unbeatable sunsets. You can vacation at 24North Key West and still stay safe! Here are a few things you can still do while staying with us at 24 North Key West.
Sunset watching in Key West is a ritual, a celebratory gathering. Watching the sun dip down where the horizon meets the sea is something no one tires of. Locals and visitors alike are moved by their beauty day after day. Grab a cocktail, sit by the water, and enjoy!
Welcome to a sun-soaked paradise and retreat for pool side lounging! Enjoy live music from 4PM to 6PM on Saturdays.
Get out on the water!
Connect with our concierge for snorkeling, sunset sails, parasailing, jet skis, you name it! Fury Watersports has the largest variety of excursions available.
Spend your day in the sunshine, on the water. Fishing is always an adventure, on the Historic Seaport and in Stock Island you’ll find some of the best fishing charters available.
Restaurants with outdoor seating is plentiful in Key West! Complimentary shuttle service is provided daily to transport our guests to and from Old Town at regular increments. Here are a fantastic few to choose from:
- Toasted Coconut- a laid-back, family-friendly outdoor restaurant located right next to the pool at 24North.
- Southernmost Beach Café- A beachfront café with fresh flavors served from the boat to your table!
- Schooner Wharf Bar- A longtime open-air hangout with live music and dockside views, just steps from your room
- A&B Lobster House- An iconic restaurant on Key West’s Historic Seaport with exceptional food and waterfront views
- Conch Republic Seafood Company- Laid back Conch & Caribbean-style eatery overlooking the seaport
- Pepe’s Café and Steakhouse- A rustic, laid-back restaurant dishing up signature breakfasts plus surf n’ turf since 1909
Options for Happy Hour in Key West are endless! Here are a few walkable favorites for you to try:
- Rum Row- 4PM - 7PM daily- located at Gates Pool. $3 Domestic Cans, $4 well drinks and $5 Draft Beer, House ine, Frozen Drinks and any Deep Eddy Vodka drinks.
- Toasted Coconut- 12PM – 4PM daily- located at 24North Pool. $3 Domestic Cans, $4 well drinks and $5 Draft Beer, House ine, Frozen Drinks and any Deep Eddy Vodka drinks.
- Alonzo’s Oyster Bar- 4:00-6:30pm daily, they offer half-off well drinks as well as beer and wine by the glass. They also offer deep discounts on appetizers.
- The White Tarpon- 4pm – 6:30pm daily, Famous for their Key Lime Martini
- Bagatelle- Breakfast Hangover Happy Hour from 9 – 11:30am daily, featuring a small-plate style and again 4pm – 6pm – Happy Hour at the bar with $5 tasting plates and half-off most cocktails